Everyone’s favorite Southern grandmother, Brenda Gantt, is back with another cookbook: Linger Around the Table Y’all. Mrs. Brenda invites you to sit a spell and enjoy stories about her life in a small town, carrying on the tradition of making the most with what you have.
In her new book, Mrs. Brenda offers wisdom for living a full life, like the importance of fostering friendships and having hobbies that keep you moving. In these pages, you’ll see Mrs. Brenda welcome her college friends into her home to celebrate Christmas and host her neighbors from her small, Southern town of Andalusia, Alabama, for a winter lunch of Beef Stew and Alabama Fire Crackers. She shares stories and pictures of her favorite activities with her readers, like line dancing, gardening, sewing, drawing, and, of course, cooking. This new volume contains 100 new recipes from Mrs. Brenda, perfect for when you want to gather with family and friends and linger around the table.
Some of Mrs. Brenda’s recipes you’ll find in the book include:
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Macaroni Salad
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Poor Man’s Caviar
- Fresh Blueberry Pie
- Southern-Fried Quail
- Pear Preserves
- Mason Jar Trifle
Mrs. Brenda’s second cookbook is the perfect companion volume to her first, It’s Gonna Be Good Y’all, which sold out during presale. Don’t miss your chance to snag a copy of Linger Around the Table Y’all—preorder today!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your phone # if you need to make a change to your credit card # so that we can have our customer service team call you back. Please watch for an unknown phone # that you might not recognize. Some cell phone providers do not list the number as Hoffman Media.
- You may also call our customer service department at our fulfillment center at 1-833-839-6871 please remember that you can press 9 to leave a callback # if you prefer to not wait for an agent. Please allow up to 48 hours for a callback and remember the return call may come from a number that you do not recognize.
Brenda Gantt’s second cookbook will include 100 of her favorite recipes along with personal stories, helpful instructions, and photos of every recipe. These are all new recipes not included in first cookbook.
- In her new book, Mrs. Brenda offers wisdom for living a full life, like the importance of fostering friendships and having hobbies that keep you moving. In these pages, you’ll see Mrs. Brenda welcome her college friends into her home to celebrate Christmas and host her neighbors from her small, Southern town of Andalusia, Alabama, for a winter lunch of Beef Stew and Alabama Fire Crackers.
- She shares stories and pictures of her favorite activities with her readers, like line dancing, gardening, sewing, drawing, and, of course, cooking.
- This new volume contains 100 new recipes from Mrs. Brenda, perfect for when you want to gather with family and friends and linger around the table.
- Brenda’s second cookbook is the perfect companion volume to her first, It’s Gonna Be Good Y’all, which sold out in 2021 and was reprinted.
Yes, these are all Brenda Gantt’s recipes that she’s sharing with her fans so that they can cook for their family.
We’re sorry we do not have her address or phone number to share but you might try to reach out to her on one of her social media accounts.
- We’re sorry we are only available to take orders for her latest cookbook. For questions, requests, pricing and availability at the Cottle House, please visit https://www.facebook.com/thecottlehouse/
- Please Text 334-343-6192 as there is usually no one available to answer the phone.
- It is our understanding that the Cottle House is booked up thru the fall but you may text 334-343-6192 to check availability.
We’re sorry we do not sell her aprons or the white lily apron. Mrs. Brenda also does not sell any aprons however continue to watch her social media videos for any apron giveaways!
- Cooking with Brenda Gantt can be found on Facebook and Instagram please double check your spelling – Gantt is spelled Gantt. Make sure that you are following her official Facebook site – please look for the blue checkmark and over 2.8 million followers. Please do not follow Facebook sites that are not endorsed or maintained by Brenda Gantt.
Brenda Gantt lives in Andalusia, AL, a small town in Covington County. It’s about 2 hours from the gulf coast.
- We expect the book to ship in early October just in time for the holidays. Please allow approximately two weeks for the book to reach your mailbox. Unfortunately, the USPS might be experiencing delays prior to the holidays.
- Please note if you order multiple copies they may ship in separate cartons.
- Her publisher, Hoffman Media is working hard to make her second cookbook a family favorite that you will enjoy.
You’ll be charged the price of the book $34.95 plus $5.00 shipping and handling per book and any applicable sales tax about 3-4 weeks before the cookbook ships out. Expect to see a charge from Hoffman Media in late March. If we are unable to process your credit card on file you will receive an email with instructions on how to provide an updated credit card for you. Please note this will delay your book shipment by a few weeks.
The cookbook is priced at $34.95 plus $5.00 shipping and handling per book and any applicable sales tax.
At this time the book will only be pre-sold here or available at any local events that Ms. Brenda hosts once the book is off press.
Unfortunately, we do not have any signed editions at this time. Ms. Gantt might have some book signings in the future, but they have not currently been announced.
Brenda Gantt loves cooking in her kitchen and connecting with all of her social media followers. I’m sure she hopes to stay on social media and sharing her recipes for as long as possible.
Yes, all of our data is secure and we work hard to protect your account information and privacy. You will only be charged for this book along with the shipping & handling and any applicable taxes.
- Yes, we do ship internationally. Please note there is an increased shipping charge for Canadian and International orders. Unfortunately, this is the actual expense that we incur.
- Please note there are some countries that the USPS has on a temporary shipping ban due to the Covid-19 pandemic. We will hold any orders for those countries and ship as soon as the USPS allows us to.
There are no reviews yet.